When to report? IMMEDIATELY for any of the following conditions
- As soon as COVID like symptoms appear (no matter how minor)
- As soon as you are notified that you had a potential exposure.
- If you are asymptomatic but decide to test, report as soon as you get a positive diagnosis.
Who & where to report to:
Which form to fill out:
Potential exposure: Report Potential Exposure
COVID-like Symptoms: Report Symptoms or Confirmed Case
Positive Diagnosis of COVID-19: Report Symptoms or Confirmed Case
- Wait until you test for COVID-19 to report.
- Wait until you receive your test results to report.
- Do not automatically return to campus, if a negative test result.
We are confident in our cleaning procedures but letting us know if you’ve been on campus while sick will allow us to apply extra steps to those spaces which have been exposed.
- MCCCD Face Coverings Rules and Procedures-PVCC
- How do I get paid during self-quarantine?
- Learning how to use virtual meeting options
- Return to Campus/Work Plan
- Instructor Response to Covid-19 Incident
I need office, etc., supplies sent to my home. What’s the process?
- Items can be ordered by procard or by purchase order.
- All orders must be sent to the college address and picked up at the college Receiving department. Do not ship items to a home address.
- Receiving hours are Monday-Friday: 9:00 am—3:00 pm , closed for lunch 12:00 pm—1:00 pm
- If working on campus, you may pick up items from Receiving or you can contact Lance Miller, 602-787-7372 to have packages delivered to your campus work area.
What About Mail?
- Mail will be held at the Copy Center in KSC-1506 for individuals to pick up. Mail will not be forwarded to anyone. You can call ahead to let them know you will be picking up your mail: 602-787-7770
- The PVCC Copy Center is open and can process copy and print jobs submitted by the online request forms at https://www.paradisevalley.edu/employees/copy-center.
- The copy center will not mail print and copy center requests. They must be picked up.
- The copy center hours are
- Mondays - Thursdays: 7:00 am—6:00 pm
- Fridays: 7:00 am—4:00 pm
More Employee Resources
Employees must be logged into their work Gmail to access the documents below.
- MCCCD COVID-19 Packet
- Student Instructional Handout Template
- COVID Report Response Plan - flowchart
- COVID-19 Student Guidelines Clinical Requirements
Return to Workplace Training
Employees are required to complete this training prior to returning to campus. All employees were automatically enrolled in the Return to Workplace Training plan in the Employee Learn Center (ELC). Once the training is complete it will display on your ELC transcript and trigger an email notifying your supervisor that you may be on campus per MCCCD guidelines.