All restrictions on faculty and staff access to their work space on campus have been removed allowing, as you desire, the opportunity to return to campus. We request that you coordinate your return with your immediate supervisor as we want to manage approaches to social distancing. As a reminder, the Welcome Center remains open to assist walk-in students.
Our scheduled date for all employees to return to campus is July 6, 2021, directly after the Independence Day Holiday. Over the next several weeks watch for more operational updates regarding continued return to in-person, on-campus learning and working. These updates will come from the President or be posted in The Daily Growl as well as posted here. As you return to on-campus work, please remember to follow our safety protocols as offered on these All Things Covid-19 webpages.
We will also allow organized student groups to once again use college facilities for meetings if supported by appropriate organization/club advisors or staff. Space will be made available that allows social distancing. Advisors/Staff are reminded to add any on-campus meetings to the 25Live reservation system: The link to 25Live is listed under Resources on the Employees webpage.
- MCCCD Face Coverings Rules and Procedures-PVCC
- How do I get paid during self-quarantine?
- How can I get a computer?
- Learning how to use virtual meeting options
- Return to Campus/Work Plan
I need office, etc., supplies sent to my home. What’s the process?
- Items can be ordered by procard or by purchase order.
- All orders must be sent to the college address and picked up at the college Receiving department. Do not ship items to a home address.
- Receiving hours are Monday-Friday: 9:00 am—3:00 pm , closed for lunch 12:00 pm—1:00 pm
- If working on campus, you may pick up items from Receiving or you can contact Lance Miller, 602-787-7372 to have packages delivered to your campus work area.
What About Mail?
- Mail will be held at the Copy Center in KSC-1506 for individuals to pick up. Mail will not be forwarded to anyone. You can call ahead to let them know you will be picking up your mail: 602-787-7770
- The PVCC Copy Center is open and can process copy and print jobs submitted by the online request forms at https://www.paradisevalley.edu/employees/copy-center.
- The copy center will not mail print and copy center requests. They must be picked up.
- The copy center hours are
- Mondays - Thursdays: 7:00 am—5:00 pm
- Fridays: 7:00 am—4:00 pm
More Employee Resources
Employees must be logged into their work Gmail to access the documents below.
- MCCCD COVID-19 Packet
- Student Instructional Handout Template
- COVID Report Response Plan - flowchart
- COVID-19 Student Guidelines Clinical Requirements
- Instructor Response to Covid-19 Incident
Return to Workplace Training
Employees are required to complete this training prior to returning to campus. All employees were automatically enrolled in the Return to Workplace Training plan in the Employee Learn Center (ELC). Once the training is complete it will display on your ELC transcript and trigger an email notifying your supervisor that you may be on campus per MCCCD guidelines.