- MCCCD Face Coverings Rules and Procedures-PVCC
- How do I get paid during self-quarantine?
- How can I get a computer?
- Permission to go onto campus form
- Learning how to use virtual meeting options
- Return to Campus/Work Plan
I need office, etc., supplies sent to my home. What’s the process?
- Items can be ordered by procard or by purchase order.
- All orders must be sent to the college address and picked up at the college Receiving department. Do not ship items to a home address.
- Receiving hours are Monday-Friday: 9:00 am—3:00 pm , closed for lunch 12:00 pm—1:00 pm
- If working on campus, you may pick up items from Receiving or you can contact Lance Miller, 602-787-7372 to have packages delivered to your campus work area.
What About Mail?
- Mail will be held at the Copy Center in KSC-1506 for individuals to pick up. Mail will not be forwarded to anyone. You can call ahead to let them know you will be picking up your mail: 602-787-7770
- The PVCC Copy Center is open and can process copy and print jobs submitted by the online request forms at https://www.paradisevalley.edu/employees/copy-center.
- The copy center will not mail print and copy center requests. They must be picked up.
- The copy center hours are
- Mondays - Thursdays: 7:00 am—5:00 pm
- Fridays: 7:00 am—4:00 pm
More Employee Resources
Employees must be logged into their work Gmail to access the documents below.
- MCCCD COVID-19 Packet
- Student Instructional Handout Template
- COVID Report Response Plan - flowchart
- COVID-19 Student Guidelines Clinical Requirements
- Instructor Response to Covid-19 Incident
Return to Workplace Training
Employees are required to complete this training prior to returning to campus. All employees were automatically enrolled in the Return to Workplace Training plan in the Employee Learn Center (ELC). Once the training is complete it will display on your ELC transcript and trigger an email notifying your supervisor that you may be on campus per MCCCD guidelines.
Permission to go onto campus for whatever reason before the campus is opened to all must be requested using the Employee On-campus requests form. This will alert our on-campus Service Providers (Facilities, IT, and College Police) to follow Covid processes in any place which has been visited.