Welcome to the Paradise Valley Community College Emergency Medical Technology & Fire Science program website. Please feel free to learn more about our programs by browsing through our pages.
About Our Programs
Led by EMT Program Director Dan Donahue (Captain/Paramedic with the Phoenix Fire Department), Fire Science Program Director David Sanchez (Captain/Paramedic with the Phoenix Fire Department), Paramedic Education Program Director Bob Dotterer (retired Firefighter/Paramedic from the Phoenix Fire Department), and Fire Ops Academy Director/Resident Faculty Paul Sunder (retired Captain from the Phoenix Fire Department), our nationally accredited programs provide a high-level of education & training in the areas of emergency medical services and fire science. With over 100 years of combined firefighting & EMS experience, our program directors bring a wealth of knowledge to our programs and are a great asset to students pursuing EMT, Paramedic, and Fire Science degrees and professional certifications.
FIRE SCIENCE NEWS & INFORMATION
- Spring 2019 Firefighter Operations Academy (Fire I & II Academy)
We are currently accepting academy interest forms for the Spring 2019 semester FSC102: Firefighter Operations Academy, scheduled to begin in January 2019. The deadline to submit an academy interest form is Friday, November 9, 2018 at 5:00pm. Interviews are anticipated to be held the week after Thanksgiving, November 26-30, 2018.
(For more information, please see the Firefighter Ops Academy page.)
For more information on our Fire Science Program, please see the Fire Science page.
PARAMEDIC EDUCATION NEWS & INFORMATION
- Paramedic Education Program
The next scheduled Paramedic Education Program is scheduled to begin in 2019.
For more information on our Paramedic Education Program, please see the Paramedic Program page.
EMT NEWS & INFORMATION
- Enrollment for EMT104 & EMT200 CANNOT be completed online!!! Enrollment must be through phone registration or in person through Admissions & Records in the KSC Building on campus.
For more information on our EMT Program, please see the EMT page.
EMPLOYEE SECTION FOR EMT | FSC | PEP PROGRAMS
- Manage My Account (Change/Update Password)
- HCM (Report Payroll Time / Manage HR Personal Info)
- SIS (Student Information System / Manage Class)
- Employee Learn Center (Completing Semester/Yearly Disclosures)
- Employee Email & Calendar