New "College Leadership Council" - Why?...
We pay attention to what is measured.
We will focus our work on what is measured.
We strive to improve what we work on.
Learning is the core value of PVCC. As a learning-centered college, two questions are at the core of everything that the college does: How does this course, program, service, budget decision or process positively impact student learning? And, how does the college know?
College Leadership Council (CLC) is comprised of faculty, staff, and students who are committed to serving the students and community of PVCC through creating lifelong education relationships and providing learning opportunities that are designed to help them achieve their goals. CLC asses the overall effectiveness of the college strategic plan and provides institutional oversight and alignment of college initiatives to ensure strategies are intentional to attain and advance the college vision and mission.
- Establishes and advances an atmosphere of collegial partnerships where opportunities for improvement, innovation and sustainability are recognized, encouraged and rewarded
- Provides institutional/system level oversight and alignment for initiatives targeting College annual planning objective priorities to achieve institutional excellence
- Creatively engages faculty and staff to ensure integrity and the highest possible quality outcomes for the planning objectives
- Monitors and tracks performance measures/indicators for each of the College annual planning priorities; on an annual basis closes the loop with analysis of progress and accomplishments
- Champion projects and initiatives that exhibit positive movement towards College performance targets
- Communicates institutional level progress on planning objectives
Time: 8:30 AM until 10:30 AM
Location: KSC or Q Building:
Friday, September 23, 2016 - Q120A/B
Friday, November 04, 2016 - KSC1000A/B
Friday, February 24, 2017 - Q120A/B
Friday, April 14, 2017 - KSC 1000A/B