Federal Work Study
Federal Work-Study (FWS) provides part-time jobs for undergraduate and graduate students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses. The program encourages community service work and work related to the student’s course of study.
Click here to learn more about FWS: http://studentaid.ed.gov/types/work-study
Job Title: America Reads, America Counts Tutor
How to Apply: Apply in person at the Office of Financial Assistance, KSC, Welcome Center
Job Title: Financial Aid Office Student Assistant
Department: Office of Student Financial Assistance
Pay Rate: $8.15-$9.45 per hour depending on experience
Hours per week P/T up to 20 per week.
Hours Flexible: Yes
Job duties include:
· Provide first contact customer service at front counter in Welcome Center;
· Provide student with general information related to financial assistance;
· Provide students with information regarding the status of their financial aid;
· Respond to student email inquiries;
· Maintain and organize student files;
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Must have a complete 2014-15 FAFSA on file and have financial need;
· Must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours;
· Must meet satisfactory academic progress (SAP);
· Have experience providing customer service;
· Have basic clerical experience;
· Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Submit your resume to Kathaerine Johnson by email to email@example.com