Personal Counseling Services
As an individual, you may have concerns with a wide variety of life situations. PVCC Counselors are available to assist you. We can provide the tools you need to overcome doubt and deal with stress. Counseling is completely confidential and voluntary, and you may select the counselor of your choice. Sessions are free of charge and are confidential.
Please call Counseling at (602) 787-6540 or stop by the KSC, Student Services building, to schedule an appointment if you would like to talk with a counselor about any concerns listed below.
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Lack of Motivation
- Academic concerns
- Anxiety or Stress
- Relationship Issues
- Grief or Loss
- Drug or Alcohol Dependency
- Crisis Situations
If in immediate crisis, contact Value Options (602)222-9444 or 1-800-631-1314
- Understand yourself, your abilities and potential.
- Through changing circumstances and transition from one stage in life to the other.
- Grow in the midst of personal crisis or despite a lack of resources.
- Set goals, overcome barriers, access resources and plan fulfilling, productive lives.
That's what counselors do. They help people of all ages and from all walks of life on the journey to reach their goals and aspirations. Counselors assist individuals in making sound and positive decisions about their lives and often help address concerns and challenges to prevent crisis.