Welcome to PVCC
Business/Information Technology Division
ECN263 The Economics of Natural Resources, Population and the Environment
OAS107 Professional Telephone Techniques
OAS 181 Medical Office Vocabulary
The Entrpeneurial Education Center supporting women and minorities
If you are looking for a quality source for business and technology education, then you have come to the right place. Paradise Valley Community College offers a comprehensive set of certificate and degree programs that will help you or your employees be more productive. In addition, we have created partnerships with selected universities to offer our students the benefit of completing their Bachelor's Degree right here at PVCC. See our University Partnerships for more details.
We offer courses in both traditional (in-class) and non-traditional (online and hybrid) formats to help provide education when it is most convenient for your employees.
Paradise Valley Community College offers state-of-the-art facilities, highly experienced faculty, and genuine commitment to student success. After taking a course at PVCC, you will see why "PVCC Means Business".
Plan ahead for this Fall. Check out the Fall 2014 course selections.
Materials presented on these pages were taken from the current PVCC Catalog and do not encompass all the specific requirements of our certificate and degree programs. Please consult the current PVCC Catalog or contact an advisor for specific program details.
PVCC offers preparatory courses for CompTIA’s industry certifications in A+ (Computer Support Technician) and Network+ (Networking Technology). PVCC’s BPC170 & BPC270 courses prepare the student to sit for the two A+ exams while CIS190/MST140 prepare the student to sit for the Network+ exam. PVCC offers exam vouchers at a substantial discount to PVCC students for these exams.
Our Mission is to:
Offer learning opportunities designed to help our students successfully achieve career goals and make positive contributions in their chosen professions. Our students are provided quality educational experiences in business and technology, enabling them to meet the challenges of today's complex business environment, and to compete effectively in the global marketplace.
- To provide an educational environment where teaching and learning are top priorities;
- To develop positive attitudes in our students toward quality work, self discipline, personal motivation, ethical behavior, effective leadership, and teamwork;
- To prepare students for lifelong learning;
- To serve as a useful training resource for the business community;
- To maintain a faculty actively involved in their respective professions;
- To model effective organizational performance based on commitment, individual competence, integrity, self-management, and pride.